Eligible expenses for tax-free purchase with your account funds, including prescriptions, doctor’s office copays, health insurance deductibles, and coinsurance. Many over-the-counter (OTC) treatments are also eligible.
Birth control pills
Breast pumps and
Insulin and diabetic supplies
Insurance premiums (post-tax)
Laser eye surgery
premiums or expenses (post-tax)*
Medical testing devices
Menstrual care products
You can find these and more items by visiting the HRA eligible items store HERE.
How QSE-HRA Works
We offer everything needed to set up your Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRAs), Qualified Small Employer Health Reimbursement Arrangement (QSEHRAs), and Individual Coverage Health Reimbursement Arrangement (ICHRAs).
- Plan Documents
- Summary Plan Description (SPD)
- Board Resolution & Adoption Agreement
- Notice to Employees Reimbursement Form
- Enrollment Form
The employer sets an amount for employee reimbursement that falls within the legal limits
- Employees receive monthly amounts eligible for reimbursement.
- Employees submit an invoice each month and collect reimbursement (or set up a recurring claim).
- You choose the amount you can afford, and we do the rest.
- Allows you to keep an eye on costs
- Keep a leg up on the competition
- Offering a QSE-HRA can help attract and retain employees.
- Out-of-pocket costs are reduced, and it also allows them to choose the health plan that is right for them.
- QSE-HRA assists with insurance premiums and, in some cases, other medical expenses.