File a Claim with the B3PA Mobile Application
Health is one of the most frequently searched topics via smartphone. A Pew Research Center survey that looked at differences in what we seek for using our phones, tablets, and computers found that 62 percent of Americans have looked for health information using their phone. This is an even more significant percentage than those who say they have used their phones to do online banking, look at real estate, or search for jobs.
Fully integrated mobile experiences also create a more personalized way for consumers to engage with a plan through features like fingerprint login, in-app messaging, and real-time access to expenses and account information.
Studies show that engaged people more often have the knowledge, skills, and willingness to manage their health and to take action on their health providers’ recommendations. As healthcare transactions move to mobile, the key for employers will be to design their native app around the qualities that Americans already love about their smartphones – that they’re easy to use and continually engaging.
Learn How to File a Claim - With the B3PA Mobile App. You Can Easily Do the Following:
Easy, Convenient & Secure
- Simply login to the intuitive app using your same health benefits website username and password (or follow alternative instructions if provided)
- No sensitive account information is ever stored on your mobile device.
- Connects You with the Details.
- Quickly check available balances 24/7.
- View charts summarizing account(s).
- View claims requiring receipts
- Click to call or email Customer Service.
- Provides Additional Time-Saving Options (if supported or applicable to your account(s).
- File a claim towards your medical FSA and HRA.
- Take or upload a picture of a receipt and submit for a new or existing claim.
- View, contribute and distribute HSA transactions.
- Pay bills from any account and add a payee.
- Using the Dashboard, enter medical expense information and supporting documentation.
- Retrieve your forgotten username/password.
- Report a debit card as lost or stolen.
Why a Mobile Healthcare Application is important in today's society
It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page when looking at its layout.
For any inquiries please contact
email@example.com | 833.237.2236