What is a Third Party Benefits Administrator?
- Health insurance companies often outsource their claims operations to third-party administrators.
- Liability insurance claims are typically handled by third-party claims administrators.
- The role of third-party administrators is growing to include many other day-to-day operational services.
We are happy to Welcome our New Participants!
B3PA is a Third-Party Benefits Administrator composed of team members with years of experience in the industry. Unmatched administrative services are offered for benefit plans including Flexible Spending Arrangements (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), and COBRA.
It is important to the B3PA team to provide the highest quality service to ensure you are receiving the best in the industry.
- Employees expect an engaging, mobile-friendly experience for benefits that are similar to how they shop for anything else which is why our B3PA Mobile App was developed to enhance a streamlined experience for the end-user.
- We keep up with the most state-of-the-art technology and keep our customers in mind every step of the way.
Direct Deposit Forms
B3PA’s user-friendly direct deposit form allows your deposit to hit your bank account in just three business days.