B3PA offers Simple Solutions for your TPA Needs
What sets us apart in the TPA industry:
- Flexible integration with carriers and service providers
- We provide all compliance and employee benefit services, making us a trustworthy one-stop shop.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the healthcare industry, regulatory requirements, adjudicating claims, account management, and customer/member service needs.
- We are leaders in cost-effective cost containment. We believe in value-driven transparency.
- We have a solid technology platform that provides support with complex enrollment, eligibility, and billing.
- 24/7 access to benefit statements and account information via the B3PA mobile app.
- All plans are custom-designed for the plan sponsor’s needs and specific workforce.
- Accounting Support and Reconciliation
- Billing Services
- Eligibility Management & Communication
- Claim Adjudication and Auditing
- Case Management and Utilization Reviews
- Customer Service/Call Center
- Plan Setup and Summary Plan Descriptions
- Enrollment Materials and Member Education & Communication
- Identification Card Production
- Support with employee communications related to benefits enrollment.
- Analysis of existing benefits and claims to provide information on changes and potential cost savings.
- Guidance about options during open enrollment.
With all FSA account types, you’ll receive access to a secure, easy‐to‐use web portal where you can track your account balance, view your claim history and submit requests for reimbursements.
In addition, you’ll receive a convenient card to make it easy to pay for eligible services and products not covered by your health insurance. When you use your card, payments are automatically withdrawn from your account. Just swipe and go.
It’s that easy. Save your receipts! Most expenses can be validated through the card transaction but you may be prompted to provide a copy of the receipt for certain transactions in accordance with IRS regulations.
When required, receipts can be easily sent uploaded to either the consumer portal online or, through the mobile app. It’s as simple as taking a picture of the receipt using the camera on your mobile device!