What sets us apart
What sets us apart from other companies? Our team. Our dedication to our customers. Our expertise. Our team has years of experience creating content for various industries and audiences, so we know what works, what doesn’t, and how to make it work.
We are TPA experts
- Flexible integration with carriers and service providers
- We provide all compliance and employee benefit services, making us a trustworthy one-stop shop.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the healthcare industry, regulatory requirements, adjudicating claims, account management, and customer/member service needs.
Leadership in the TPA Industry
- We are leaders in cost-effective cost containment.
- We believe in value-driven transparency.
- We have a solid technology platform that supports complex enrollment, eligibility, and billing.
- 24/7 access to benefit statements and account information via the B3PA mobile app.
- All plans are custom-designed for the plan sponsor’s needs and specific workforce.
- Accounting support and reconciliation.
- Billing services provided.
Exceptional Service & Flexibility
- Eligibility management.
- Claim adjudication and auditing.
- Case management and utilization reviews.
- Assigned agent and call center.
- Plan setup and summary plan descriptions.
- Enrollment materials and member education and communication.
- Identification Card production.
- Support with employee communications related to benefits enrollment.
- Analysis of existing benefits and claims provides information on changes and potential cost savings.
- Guidance about options during open enrollment.
We offer an FSA Debit Card For Convenience
With all FSA account types, you’ll receive access to a secure, easy‐to‐use web portal where you can track your account balance, view your claim history and submit requests for reimbursements.
In addition, you’ll receive a convenient card to make it easy to pay for eligible services and products not covered by your health insurance. When you use your card, payments are automatically withdrawn from your account. Just swipe and go. It’s that easy.
Save your receipts. Most expenses can be validated through the card transaction, but you may be prompted to provide a copy of the receipt for certain transactions per IRS regulations.
When required, receipts can be quickly sent and uploaded to the consumer portal online or through the mobile app. It’s as simple as taking a picture of the receipt using the camera on your mobile device!