Why B3PA for Cobra Administration?
B3PA’s FSA products include Health Flexible Spending Accounts, Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Accounts and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts.
Why Outsource COBRA With B3PA?
- 20 years of experience; B3PA, powered by partner COBRA Management Services, has been administering COBRA since 1997
- Fast implementation in the industry; we can fully implement a group in one week
- State-of-the-Art Systems
- Fast and accurate mail fulfillment ensures high-quality and timely mailings; we can also provide same-day fulfillment when needed
- B3PA’s well-trained COBRA experts will work closely with both HR staff and COBRA participants for thoughtful and timely responses
- Integrated with Employee Navigator
- Excellent Customer Service with a dedicated Account Manager
- 24/7 Access to Online Accounts for COBRA Participants
- $1 per eligible participant per month for groups under 100$0.75 per eligible participant per month for groups over 100 ($50 per month minimum)
We earn your trust through good old fashioned hard work!
Find out more with a free customized consultation with a Benefit Coach with over 15 years of experience in the industry.
General (Initial) Notice to newly enrolled, active employees and if applicable, spouses, with USPS proof
Initial Qualifying Event
Notice and Election Form to qualified beneficiaries with USPS proof of mailing.
Notices due to second qualifying events and Social Security disability.
Early Termination Letter if COBRA coverage is terminated early for any reason.
Insufficient Premium Letter sent to COBRA participant whose underpayment is less than or equal to 10% of the total premium due, but no more than $50.00.
Late Payment Reminders sent on or around the 20th of each month to those participants whose premium payments have not yet been received.
Partial Payment Letter sent to COBRA participant whose underpayment does not fall within the “insufficient premium” guidelines above, and will lose coverage at the end of a month unless payment for the balance owing is timely made.
Maximum Continuation Notice sent 6‐8 weeks prior to the end of a participant’ maximum continuation period as an alert and again after COBRA exhausts.
Reporting and Monthly Accounting
Reports are provided after the close of the prior month. The customer has 24/7 access to interim activity reports and prior months’ audited reports in their online MyCOBRA account.